永不放弃英语 永不放弃英文缩写

时间:2023-04-28 16:25/span> 作者:tiger 分类: 新知 浏览:1816 评论:0

更多精彩,请点击上方蓝字关注我们!




永不言败



http://music.163.com/origin/song?id=1519206&userid=299170766

    • See?I never thought that_I could walk through fire.(I never thought that_I could feel this power.)
      我从没想过我能穿过火焰。(我从没想过我能感受到这种力量。)
    • I never thought that_I could take the burn.(I never thought that_I could feel this free.)
      我从没想过我能忍受这种烧伤。(我从没想过我可以这么自由。)
    • I never had=thestrength to take?ithigher.(I&39;m strong enough to climb=thehighest tower.)
      我从来没我可以更强大。(我有足够的力气爬上最高的塔。)
    • Until_I reached the point_of no return.(And I&39;m fast enough to run across the sea.)
      直到我到了绝境。(我足够快跑过大海。)
    • And there&39;s just no turning back.(And there&39;s just no turning back.)
      而且没有回头路。(而且没有回头路可走。)
    • When your hearts_under_attack. Gonna give everything I have. It&39;s my destiny.
      当你的心受到攻击时。我要倾尽所有。这是我的命运
    • I will never say never! (I will fight) I will fight till forever. (make?itright)
      我永不言败!(我将战斗) 我会战斗直到永远。(战胜它)
    • Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground.
      无论何时打败我,我都不会停留在地面
    • Pick_it_up. Pick_it_up. Pick_it_up up up!
      捡起它。
    • And never say never.
      并且永不言弃。

RAP说唱

    • Here we go! Guess who?
      我们走!猜猜是谁?
    • JSmith and Jb! I gotcha lil bro.
      JSmith和Jb !我抓到两个铁兄弟
    • I can handle him. Hold up, alright?
      我能对付他。抓住,好吗?
    • Now he&39;s bigger than me, taller than me.
      现在他比我大,比我高。
    • And he&39;s older than me, and stronger than me.
      他比我大,比我强壮。
    • And his_arms a little bit longer than me, but he ain&39;t Jb song with me.
      他的手臂比我长一点,但他没有和我一起唱歌。
    • I be trying a chill, they be trying to side with the thrill.
      我试着冷静,他们站在激动的一边。
    • No pun intended, was raised by the power of Will.
      没有别的企图,是由意志力引起的。
    • Like Luke with the force, when push comes to shove.
      当面临紧要关头,像Luke掌握原力。
    • Like Cobe with the 4th, ice water with blood.
      像科比在第四比赛冷血。
    • I gotta be the best, and yes. We&39;re the flyest.
      我要做最好的,是的。我们飞。
    • Like David and Goliath, I conquered=thegiant.
      像大卫和歌利亚一样,我征服了巨人
    • So now I got the world in my hand.
      所以现在我掌握了整个世界。
    • I was born from two stars. So the moon&39;s where I land.
      我来自两颗星星。所以我降落在月球上。
    • I will never say never! (I will fight)
      我永不言败!(我将战斗)


单词

    • 穿过:through
    • 强大:strength
    • 命运:destiny
    • 直到:till
    • 永远:forever
    • 无论何时:whenever
    • 打败:knock
    • 地面:ground
    • 兄弟:brother
    • 抓到:gotcha=got you
    • 激动的:thrill
    • 双关语:pun
    • 猛推:shove
    • 巨人:giant


连读

  • 辅音_元音、相同=辅音、元音?元音
    • that_I could walk
    • Until_I reached the point_of no return
    • hearts_under_attack
    • Pick_it_up
    • had=the
    • climb=the highest tower
    • conquered=the giant
    • See?I never thought
    • take?it
    • make?it right


句型

    • 我从没想过我能……:I never thought that I could……
    • 直到我到了绝境。Until I reached the point of no return.
    • 我要倾尽所有。Gonna give everything I have.
    • 我永不言败!I will never say never!



喜欢就点关注吧!

文章评论