孤独的根号三 孤独的根号7什么梗

时间:2023-05-03 17:39/span> 作者:tiger 分类: 新知 浏览:7490 评论:0

The Square Root of Three

孤独的根号三

David B. Feinberg

大卫·范伯格

I&39;m sure that I will always be

假如可以,把人生比作算术

A lonely number like root three

我想我会,如根号三般孤独

The three is all that&39;s good and right,

3这个数字,如此纯良美好

Why must my three keep out of sight

可我的3呵,却顶着个√ˉˉ;

Beneath the vicious square root sign,

隅居在这个绝望的窠臼

I wish instead I were a nine

我多希望自己能是个9!

For nine could thwart this evil trick,

因为这层艰险,9不会害怕

with just some quick arithmetic

只需小小×÷,就全部消化

I know I&39;ll never see the sun, as 1.7321

可阳光永远照不到这儿 因为我是1.732……

Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

从我出生的那一刻起 就有个名字叫做无理……

When hark! What is this I see,

可看!是什么在我眼前闪?

Another square root of a three

莫不是另一个?

As quietly co-waltzing by,

轻盈的脚步,与你如此相称

Together now we multiply

我们在一起,于是彼此相×……

To form a number we prefer,

就这样成为一个整数

Rejoicing as an integer

不用再对着&34;有理&34;羡慕

We break free from our mortal bonds

仿佛有魔棒轻轻挥过

With the wave of magic wands

我们,从这尘世的枷锁解脱

Our square root signs become unglued

终于粉碎这√ˉˉ;的拘禁

Your love for me has been renewed

而你我的心,从此更加靠近!

词汇释疑:

1.vicious [?v???s] adj. 邪恶的,恶毒的; 有恶意的

He was a vicious gossip.

他总是喜欢说别人的坏话。

2.thwart [θw?:t] vt. 阻挠; 使受挫折; 挫败;

I don&39;t think that will thwart our purposes.

我认为那不会使我们的目的受到挫折.

3.arithmetic [??r?θm?t?k] n. 算术,计算; 算法;

He&39;s not very good at arithmetic.

他不太擅长算术。

4.irrationality [??r???&39;n?l?t?] n. 不合理;

Such is my reality a irrationality.

这就是我所面临的不合理的境遇.

5.integer [??nt?d??(r)] n. 整数;

6.unglued [?n?glu:d] adj. 脱粘的,揭开的,拆开的v. 拆开(或揭开)

Their marriage finally came unglued.

他们的婚姻最终破裂了。

文章评论